Our super great member, Sis. Jackson invited a friend over for dinner with us, so we got a new investigator!
Our other investigators prayed and decided on a date for their marriage and then baptism! It is a bit farther away than I would have liked but at least a date is set!
I went on an exchange with Elder Parisi up in Rockport! Some awesome members took us to a BBQ restaurant for dinner and then gave us a bunch of jerky. It was great! There was another guy with 10 or more cats outside of his house. The people here are crazy! Also people in Rockport are super old! The average age is like 60.
General Conference was great! Elder Ringwood's message was particularly enlightening.
This morning we found out that Elder Hutchinson is leaving. I'm getting a new companion! We don't know who or where Elder Hutchinson is going but he will be a District Leader.
Have a good week! Stay happy and healthy!
Elder Larkin Moss
| Corpus Christi Zone! |
| Portland District! |
| Exchange with Elder Parisi! |
No comments:
Post a Comment