Monday, September 12, 2016

Hit the Streets and Worked Hard

This week we had a classic missionary meal. Bread pizza and Capri Sun.


I honestly can't think of anything to write about this week. It wasn't exactly dull, but it was a pretty standard week. We just hit the streets and worked hard. 

I did learn this week why biking has been so hard. We don't have a bike pump in our apartment, so I have been putting off inflating my tires. This last week I finally just took it to a gas station air pump and as I started inflating my tires it said I was at 13 PSI. I should have been at 30 minimum. They are now at 40 PSI and it is like a brand new bike. It's so easy to ride. I finally understand Alma 34:33.

That is about it! Have a great week y'all!

Elder Larkin Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment