I'm not in Mercedes anymore! I'm not anywhere close. McAllen Stake had a lot of area changes which eliminated one companionship from that area and we got booted. They sent us North to Corpus Christi. More specifically Portland. (I'm home!) It is just North across the bay from CC. That also means I won't be using Spanish for awhile. Nearly all English.
There's not much of a point relating all the progress we had last week because it all got stolen from us. I went on an Exchange with Elder Pope on Saturday and the two of us found 7 new investigators in one day! Then they booted us.
It was Sunday morning just before church started. We got a call from the APs and they informed us that we were leaving the next day. We pretty much spent the rest of the day saying goodbyes and packing. We did get to see the new areas for the rest of the missionaries and we handed off all of our people. Packing was nuts, we both got to bed late, but we had lots of help in the morning. Some of the other Elders were nice enough to come pick us up and take us to McAllen by 8 am.
Saying bye was sad, but we have important work here in Portland. We moved in with two other Elders - Swainston and Hallmark. I've been in the field for three weeks and Elder Swainston finishes in three weeks.
It's been a crazy sudden transfer, but I'm happy to be here.
Saying Goodbye...
![]() |
| Here is Edgar, the awesome Ward Mission Leader. |
![]() |
| Here is Efrain, the awesome Ward Missionary. |
We Will Miss You!


No comments:
Post a Comment