Good day.
I went on two exchanges this week. On Tuesday, I went with Elder Acosta. This was his fourth week of the mission so he has a long way to go. However, he has quite a lot of potential. He is very outgoing and he knows his purpose. In fact I learned some from him.
On Saturday I went with Elder Pope. Reminder: He was my first district leader and on my last day in Mercedes we had a super great exchange. It went just as well this time. We did some great work and had a lot of fun.
They were both super fun and funny.
I'm still alive so I guess things are going pretty well. It is getting pretty sunny but its not bad. It is weird when the sun goes down and the air gets cool, then I realize it is still 80°. I never thought 80 could be cool but it is.
The heat really isn't that bad. The humidity is.
Tengan una buena semana!
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment