This last week, I hit my 6 month mark. I have been away from home for over 6 months now. It is just crazy.
Our investigator Daniel, who was supposed to be confirmed this week was not at church. We went up on Friday and stopped by his house and were greeted by his parents. They told us that he went to work up in Houston for a couple weeks. Without a phone. All we can do is hope and pray to see him when he gets back.
I'm not too worried though. Last Sunday, before he got baptized, he brought his tithing. Most converts take at least a month to get their tithing going. Therefore, I believe he had good reasons to go.
I got fat on my 6 month mark. I made myself a milkshake and made brownies and cupcakes. Watermelon cupcakes. They are quite interesting. I saw them and had to try them. Worth a try.
The area is great, the ward is great, my companion is great, so I have nothing to complain about.
Elder Larkin Moss
| I saw a turkey! It lives near one of our investigators. We found it like 10 days ago. It is there everytime we go. |
| Fat man's diet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment