Monday, July 20, 2015

Just Full Of Crafty Things

Hooray, it's Monday!

We had interviews with President on Wednesday! I learned a lot from all the trainings we had and especially from the counsel of President Maluenda. I learned that my confidence has grown a lot since the beginning thanks to Elder Worley. Elder Worley is one of the APs right now. I actually met him on my first night here in Texas back when he was a ZL in McAllen, therefore I know just how great of a missionary he is. For the first roleplay (practice) we did, Elder Worley asked to be my partner and I had no hesitation to do it. 😺

After inteviews, we started a zone exchange! I went with Elder Alonso on Wednesday and ThursdayOn Thursday, we did a cool zombie apocalypse activity. We were each given 11 envelopes with missions within. As we completed each one we could open the next one. They were fun things, such as using the word brains in a contact or 'helping someone build a shelter' by doing service. I liked it because it was like completing missions in a video game. And I'm good at those. Elder Alonso and I were the first to complete all 11 by the way. We were in my area so I made sure we could finish all of them quickly. I had a lot of fun.

On Saturday, all of our plans from 2-5 fell through when our ride cancelled on us. Instead, we got to do service for President Goodman of the YSA branch (Pics 1&2). We have the YSA sisters in our district, and Pres Goodman lives in San Benito in the other sisters' area so we just made a district service project out of it. We did a bunch of work on Sis. Goodman's craft house. It's almost like a little schoolhouse that is just full of crafty things. We organized some fabrics and tools, etc. Elder Thompson and I help finish the table (in Pic 2) and install some shelves. We also did some climbing and lifting. Overall, it was very fun.

Now it's time for me to recuperate to do it all over again. At least the Monday thru Sunday part, there will probably be a lot of differences but the names of the days will be the same.

Have a good Monday to Sunday again! 😉
Elder Larkin Moss





No comments:

Post a Comment