This is my first time emailing as a real adult! I'm not a youth anymore! However I'm still a minor in some aspects, so I'm kind of a nobody. Yay.
Lots of things have happened this week. First of all I am 20 now, it was a great time. I got cake on my face.
On Tuesday we did a fun lights out activity for district meeting. We were each given a little flashlight and told to go find people hidden throughout the church. It represented us being the light of the world as missionaries, and how we are here to find people and help them to the light. 
On Wednesday we did some service as a district. In the picture below, we are seen "hanging out" with Branch President Lerma afterwards. That was a very warm morning of tree chopping fun.
<-- This tree actually isn't very accurate. These Texas trees are all brown and covered in spines.
For the rest of that day I went on an Exchange with Elder Hawkins! We biked all over San Benito and did some great missionary work.
That's right, we ate a lot. That is South Texas missionary work. Eat three big meals a day and look like it's your first every time. I love it. 
So then, Friday came and I got two packages. I set up all of the first package in the picture below.
Then that evening, the whole district met at one of our member's homes and the other missionaries who were there smashed my face in a cake. It tasted really good through all my orifices. Eyes especially.
On Saturday, us and one pair of the sisters met with the ZLs (Zone Leaders) for lunch because we won a zone competition a couple weeks ago. We arrived first and waited in the car, so Elder Ward pulled in right next to us, however we pointed out that he was in Reserved U.S. Veterans parking so he had to move. Suddenly another truck came to pass by behind him and with a little lack of attention, he backed into the side of the truck. Luckily it was low speed and everything, so with a nice accidentee and a nice cop it all smoothed over pretty well. It just made lunch a bit awkward.
That was the adventure of this week. We'll be back after the commercial break. Bye!
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment