OOPS!
I've got the wrong SD card in my camera. So I will catch up on pictures next week. Sorry.
This week we had zone conference! We got to see President and the APs! Elder Worley goes home soon. 
Brownsville zone came up to Harlingen and we also had Stake President Elkins talk to us. Pretty much a great day.
On Thursday, Elder Thompson and I saw the APs again! We happened to ride by while the APs (Assistant to the President) and STLs (Sister Training Leaders) were leaving the church. Apparently they had a meeting and we just happened to find them. That was fun. 
On Saturday, I went on an exchange with Elder Chamberlain and at one point we thought it would be a good idea to take our bikes through a road construction area as a shortcut. We didn't think about the fact that it had dumped rain the day before. The dirt had become very much muddy, but it didn't get too bad until we were already halfway through. At one point, while trudging through, I lifted my foot, but my shoe didn't come with it. There was just enough of the shoe showing that I could put two fingers in and pull. And then I dumped mud out of it. It was quite the adventure. 
I thought it was fun at least. But that also reminds me to tell you about the rain. There was a great rainstorm the other day that flooded the streets and left us out to dry. Get it? 
It was about on par with Oregon rain, maybe a little heavier than normal, but the streets here aren't really designed for it, so it floods.
That is the grand summary for this week, I hope something good happens this week, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment