Yep.
We did a zone exchange this week and I was with Elder Gilliam (the second i is silent, sounds like 'kill 'em' but with a g). Pako from Los Fresnos came for a visit so he didn't even get to meet my actual companion. It was still good to see him though.
The pic above was taken with Pako's selfie stick. 
On Friday we called one of our members, Sister Alvarado, to see if she was available to come see some people with us but she was busy making posole. We changed our plans and learned how to cook posole! (see below) Posole is a sort of soup that they make around here. It is super delicious. And now I can say I've made it.
I went on a short exchange with Elder Chamberlain on Saturday and a short one with Elder Morgan on Sunday. Exchanges are always fun, I love getting to work with other people. It's always the best to be with my own comp though.
I don't know how much I've talked about the Deleon family but their party store is still going strong. Their most recent piñata is Shredder from TMNT (above). They have a lot of cool Halloween piñatas being made. They have a Facebook page under Kym's Party Store (or something like that) if you want to see more. 
Not much else this week. Sometimes no news is good news though! 
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment