Monday, June 6, 2016

Just On Fire

Fun this week includes pranking the Zone Leaders by putting the fridge in their room while they went to a meeting in McAllen. 



Then a member had some cool Indian money spray. It's actually just air freshener but I like to believe that it works.



We had quite a wonderful week. We had 5 investigators at church yesterday. I've never had more than 3 nor more than a single household at a time. However, we had 3 separate households come. We are quite hopeful that it will translate to a few baptisms in the next few weeks. It is looking really good. The Laredo South zone is having tons of success. Just on fire.

This transfer as a Zone we are focusing on building the church members and working to become a stake, so our theme is "Laredo South Ward." Our ZLs are the bishopric and callings are extended from there. I am now officially a relief society president. The other DLs are Elders Quorum and Young Mens Presidents. But I like my calling. 

That's all for now folks!

Elder Larkin Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment