It has been a wonderful week everybody!
In this first picture, you can see a very friendly home. They didn't answer so I don't know if they would have been nice or not.
Also near the "Go Away" house, there was a really cool doorbell with like 6 different jingles. (That is Elder Russell's arm)
In the picture below we had a little problem with the GPS. It was kind of difficult to go straight there. This actually happens at least once a week here in Laredo. We just laugh about it though.
On Friday we got to take a little field trip. We found a nail in the side of our tire so we got to go take the car into the shop! We drove all the way up to the north part of Laredo.
There isn't a whole lot more for this week. Just some things I don't want to mention until I can include pics. (Elder Chamberlain took some, but he isn't here at the library right now.)
But that's about it! Love you, bye!
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment