My new area is Los Fresnos! I am now in Brownsville Zone. I am actually in Brownsville right now. I have been waiting a long time to come here. I have had 3 companions that have served here. I am loving it already.
Address: 32452 Gaynor Dr. Apt 5. Apparently we may move sometime soon though.
The pictures today will give you a little taste of Los Fresnos. The picture below is what we saw after crossing a super deep ditch (we took a wrong turn). Apparently we crossed through Teribithea (notice the writing on the utility box).
The other picture is of a goat we saw in the middle of town. Just leashed to the side of the house.
We had a miracle this week; we found a lady and her grandkids on Thursday and they came to church yesterday! It was awesome! It looks like we are going to have a lot of success in this area.
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment