Last night they told me that I'm getting transferred. To where I do not know. But I will be in a different area.
On Friday I was on an exchange in our area and I didn't have a backup plan for our 6 o clock appointment and as I thought about where to go I had a feeling that we should go to the end of a certain street in the area. We went and began knocking doors. We knocked on one house with a checkerboard driveway and a grumpy old man opened the door and told us to go away.
However after a couple more doors a younger man walking down the checkerboard driveway called out and said "Hi Elders!" FYI it is not common for people to call us elders. So we went to talk to him and he told us that he is a member! He hasn't been to church in 20 years and hasn't talked to missionaries in 10 years and just a week before we met him he had started to think about going back to church.
If that isn't inspiration (I mean the Spirit) then I don't know what is. It was like Nephi when he went to get the plates (the third try).
I exhort all of you to be worthy of the guidance of the Holy Ghost and I also recommend following the promptings you receive.
No comments:
Post a Comment