It's been another week!
This week was one full of hard work and miracles! We focused a lot on our goals this week. Some days we had full plans and it seemed like there wouldn't be a way to do it all, but things would either fall through or get done quickly so we could use the extra time for a couple extra door contacts. One night we even got a majority of our goals in the last 30 minutes of the day. We hit all of our weekly goals a day early so Sunday was a little more relaxed. 
We actually got rides from members almost the entire time we were working on Sunday. Each appointment just brought us to the next until we got dropped off at home. That was nice. 
As for the picture above, the Deleons gave me a gift! They made a piñata version of me, and just for fun they made me into a mini Hulk! Don't make me angry.
Also our branch president changed! They completely surprised us. We had the Stake Presidency in our Sacrament Meeting for no apparent reason (I just thought they came for the primary program or something). All of a sudden they got up and released the presidency and called Bro Alvarado as president; I guess I should say President Alvarado. Now the Branch President and Relief Society president live under the same roof. Weird.
That's the news for now! I kind of feel like I should be taking more pictures, but when you have been in an area for almost 5 months, you've just seen everything there is to see. I'll try to look for some good photos though, don't worry!
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment