Monday, November 23, 2015

We found Santa!



I got a picture with giant Santa. 😁

This week was three day training, all the leaders had 3 days of meetings in McAllen. That meant that Elder Chamberlain was gone for half of this last week and we were in a Trio with Elder Holt! Working in a Trio is fun but you end up with so much less time trying to cover two areas at once! I had fun though!

On Friday we had a branch dinner (photos below). It was in celebration of Thanksgiving! They're all Hispanic so celebrating Thanksgiving a week early isn't wrong to them... 😏 I didn't complain, because there was food! It was a fun little celebration, the kids had a great time. 

Saturday we had a tender mercy moment. It has actually been getting pretty chilly outside this weekend, so after 4 or so hours of proselyting on Saturday we were getting pretty cold. We saw one family barbecuing so we stopped by to warm up a little and they offered us some food and shelter for a bit. He made us some awesome burgers, and left us satisfied and ready to work! It was fun. 😊

Don't forget to brush your teeth! Good luck!

Elder Larkin Moss



Trying to entertain ourselves while awaiting food.



I'm feeding Elder Harker a napkin
because he got too hungry




No comments:

Post a Comment