Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Wonderfully Crazy Baptism

Well, I think I told y'all last week about José Luis. He did get baptized. We had a wonderful baptismal service this last Friday. 



In the pictures, (above) we see Pepe with his daughters + his sister's family (members) and with Bro Lerma (below) who performed the baptism. It was definitely a wonderfully crazy baptism. 



Pepe's daughters and nieces and nephew are all crazy. They seemed to only be quiet for the actual ordinance. The rest of the service was pretty wild. And yet somehow we all still felt the Spirit. Baptism is pretty cool in that way.

We had interviews with President Maluenda this week. There will only be one more set of interviews with him in April. He ends his mission in Early July. He always gives reading assignments during the interviews and this time I was told to read Jarom. The rumor in the mission is that Jarom means District Leader. The APs and the Zone Leaders both told me so. On Friday we will find out the new trainers and District Leaders, so who knows?

I think that is about it. Not much else to report. Baptism is a pretty big highlight, I would say. 

Click this link to watch a great video!!!


Have a good week!

Elder Larkin Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment