Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Meetings in McAllen

I'm going to McAllen today! This week will be my first 3 Day training! Every 3 months, all the DLs, ZLs, and STLs meet in McAllen for 3 days of meetings. We have to be there at 5pm today. It sounds like I have plenty of time, but Laredo is 3 hours away from McAllen. I get to take a nice long car ride down there. I'm excited though!

​Below is​ a photo of me and Elder Peake. We just look like a great companionship, right? 



Also we were biking one day and found a goat tied to a pickup truck in our area (below). That just about sums up Rio Bravo. 



Also, being a DL is like the best thing ever. I get to help the wonderful sisters and my companion. I am what you call a relief society president. I am the district leader of all sisters. The district consists of me and my companion (there has to be at least two elders [gotta have a DL]) and 4 sisters. Sister Tait and Sister Moore are STLs and Sister Smith is training Sister Perez. This is Sister Perez' very first transfer. It is also Sister Smith's 3rd transfer. She just barely finished being trained and is now training!

I am having a lot of fun with all of it. It is not necessarily more stressful but a different kind of stress. It 's fun. ðŸ˜ƒ

I will report on how McAllen goes, see y'all later!

Elder Larkin Moss




No comments:

Post a Comment