Leap day!
I have accomplished many things this week. I received a Spanish compliment from a member yesterday. She said that my accent was really good. I hope that means that my Spanish will be just like a native by the time I finish my mission. This morning at basketball I got a comment comparing me to a video game character. I said,"these are not my lucky shorts." And somebody else said they could imagine a video game character saying it.
We had an interzone exchange this week. There are two whole zones here in the city of Laredo so we get together with them sometimes. We switched companions all through the north and south. I stayed in my area and ended up with Elder Eisenhut! (eye-zin-hut) He is one of the zone leaders in the north and I also was in Harlingen Zone with him for my first 3 transfers there. Basically, that means we had a blast. I learned a lot about having a great attitude and being yourself. Let's just say he made people laugh a lot. 
Below: Ping pong this morning got a little intense. We were using 4 balls at once so I figured a bigger paddle would help. The table got in the way of my swing though...
(all those splinters all over the floor are what's left of my paddle!)
Anyways, we are having fun! Remember to always be unique! That is what God wants, believe it or not.
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment