Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Snap Happy!

I am going to go with the excuse of more pictures allows fewer words. We found some crazy things this week.


At a little taco shop in Rio Bravo


Basically everything is super awesome. We had our 3 day training this week so I was in Edinburg for 4 days and then here for the rest of the week. I got to see a bunch of friends down in McAllen. I spent a lot of time with Elder Thompson. ðŸ˜ƒ Interestingly I was actually working with Elder Thompson's companion Elder Diaz for the 3 days. I thought that was pretty cool. Everything here is super good too.

For P-day yesterday we went to one of the Branch President's house and had an awesome nerf war. It was great.



Super "Handycapped" designers


Backyard of a members house in El Cenizo


Crazy modern art at a park in El Cenizo


Tiny house with an outhouse in Rio Bravo


The great view of Mexico


Panorama of the Rio Grande


District tailgating at a park.


Elder Larkin Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment