Monday, March 14, 2016

I Am Teancum

We went to a new spot at the river. I actually threw a dog into the water from this spot. It was pretty funny.



Happy PI day! 🤓

It's all good in the hood! You can see how ghetto Rio Bravo is in the pic below. The City Hall is a shed. It's great.




So transfers were this last week. Nothing changed. Out of 18 missionaries in the zone, only the 2 that finished their missions left. So it feels as if transfers didn't even happen. The weird thing is this: I had been with Sister Tait and Elder Hatfield in San Benito, and they just went home. Elder Chamberlain just came from San Benito to be my ZL and Sister Thompson came to be in my district. It is kind of odd but great!

I don't know what else to report this week... 



Oh I remember. (There was a 30 second pause at the ellipsis while I was thinking.)
 
This transfer, our zone is putting a stronger focus on the Book of Mormon. We are all going to be Book of Mormon Heroes. We were actually assigned names from the BoM that fit us (who we are and who we should become) and I am Teancum, the fearless Captain in Moroni's army. I have been studying him a lot and I am working on being more courageous. Read about him in Alma 51 and 52.

That is what's up, bye!

Elder Larkin Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment