We found a horse this week! I'm sending two photos of it so you can see my whole face in the first one and then I just like the second one. 
And then we went to a backyard bbq. On Saturday we got to go to the Banda's house. They have a lot of animals and a lot of dirt behind their house. I pretty much only noticed the peacock and the food. Priorites.
Also, we took a zone photo last P-day! No explanation necessary.
As for spiritual experiences/learnings this week, we cleaned up the broken glass! Remember how I broke the mirror a week ago? We were lazy and didn't clean it up. On Tuesday the ZLs went to McAllen for their monthly meeting and got corrected on lots of things. They brought back their learnings to Zone Meeting on Thursday. They shared some trainings on cleaning our apartments. Up until then we hadn't been super clean, and there was broken glass all over the floor. Also, up until then we had been doing terribly on our numbers. We couldn't find any new investigators or get any good sit down lessons Monday thru Wednesday. So after the meeting on Thursday, when we felt spirit-jacked, before going out to work we swept up the mirror and then had a fantastic day! Friday and Saturday were also super successful. We just couldn't do work because we were disobedient in the apartment. We learned very quickly that obedience (especially cleanliness) brings blessings. So keep the commandments!
That is all.
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment