Monday, March 21, 2016

Pizza Loser

Yes.

So we met a really weird lady after we found her dog. When we asked why it was blue she just replied, "It was that or pink!" So she colored her dog blue.




Also Domino's messed up their proverb. One C can be the difference between wisdom and being a jerk.




And last but not least, I wanted you all to be aware of the construction quality down here. It's rare to find a foundation. They just place concrete blocks and start building.



We had a super great miracle this week! We had a zone exchange Monday and Tuesday, so I was with Elder Moser. He is a super awesome missionary so I knew we were going to have some success. Tuesday, we went looking for people like normal and knocked a bright orange house. Nobody answered. But while we stood by the door, Haydee got home. (It's pronounce I-day [enunciate the I] in Spanish). We had a great chat and came to find that she has recently seen some videos that have made her doubt her church (Catholic), and that her sister is a member [of our church] that attends in North Laredo. We talked to her again on Wednesday and then she came to church with her husband and daughter on Sunday! Her sister came to our branch to fellowship her also. Super cool! 


Running out of time gotta go. Have a good week bye!

Elder Larkin Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment