Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Burr-ito!




First of all, I'm still in San Benito. And I'm still with Elder Thompson. 😄

Second of all, we are not alone anymore. We got enough brand new missionaries to start reopening some areas and two Elders moved in with us. Elder Chamberlain and his greenie Elder Hawkins are our new roommates! 4-man apartments are fun because there are more people to talk to but sharing is tough. We have to share a bathroom now, and now we are on bunk beds. 😒 

Basically I'm just saying that we were super blessed last transfer. 😇

We found lots of animals this week. Early on we found the skinniest dog ever (see below). I was afraid to snap it in half just by petting it. Later we found a donkey (see above). We also then realized that burrito means little donkey. In Spanish, burro means donkey and the ending -ito makes something little. burr-ito is a little donkey. Just a little Spanish lesson for you.
 
​This week I will be spending most of the time in a trio with the other two Elders because Elder Thompson left for a leadership training in McAllen for the next few days. It threw off our P-day a little bit but here we are. 

Not much else for news this week. If anything crazy happens, I hope I make it to next Monday.

Elder Larkin Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment