It is the end of the month! This week was great!
This week we did a great big zone training and we called it Harli 3-day [short for Harligen]! It was basically 3-day for the leaders repeated to us. We had zone meetings 3 days in a row and did a zone exchange at the same time. Basically it was super great.
On Wednesday, Day 2 of Harli 3-day, we did a zone service project! We went to the Goodmans' again and did a bunch of stuff. We cut wood and stacked wood and burnt wood, amongst other things.
I was on an exchange with Elder Maluia for Tuesday and Wednesday night. At one point we visited the Deleons' party shop and took a selfie with the Chucky piñata.
Later, after Elder Thompson and I were back together, I had a chicken attack my plate of food. The Rosas' are great!
We also went on an exchange with the ZLs [Zone Leaders] yesterday. Sunday Exchange! I went to Harlingen 2nd ward (Spa) and then went to work the rest of the day in the Zone Leaders' area. Also Harlingen 1st ward had a baptism and as ZL for the day we went to see it. It was really interesting seeing people from Harli 1st again. A lot of the members recognized me and one of the YW was asking when I'm going to come back over to her house. I didn't realize I missed it until I was back. Hopefully I get to go see them again.
Basically super fun happy times all week. I wish the same for y'all. Adios!
Elder Larkin Moss
Selfie within a selfie!
My handiwork
Me an Maluia
Us and Chucky!
The chicken was eating chicken. Ew.
No comments:
Post a Comment