So we did move to Laredo a week ago. It is really nice. The whole zone helped us move out of Rio Bravo and while we were down there we visited the river.
[I asked if there was any particular reason why he is the only one not
smiling at the camera. He said "Nope".]
It was kind of sad to leave that apartment, but it has been a lot better this way.
The surprise came Sunday night when the ZLs announced some area changes. We then became a 4-man apartment. We spent last night moving the other guys in. On 4th of July we have to go home by 6 to avoid crazy drunk partiers, so we did a bunch of apartment arranging. We now live with Elders Klamm and Stewart. In the zone photo they are the two directly to the left of me (Black shirt & barely visible).
So we spent two p-days [preparation days] in a row settling into our apartment. But I love it. I have been in the same zone as Elder Klamm (black shirt) for 8 transfers (nearly a year) now and we finally live together!
We have great neighbors too! There is a black guy named Chief Tucker. He is an ROTC instructor. He is pretty intimidating but he is super nice. We are hoping to get him to church one day. 
Also this is the last week of the Transfer so I may move a week from now! A ver qué pasa.
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment