Monday, July 25, 2016

Frosty Friday

Just a couple funny photos today. In the first picture, I found where some maintenance dudes needed to paint the numbers really quickly. What was funnier was walking downstairs and finding number 18. They didn't even take the numbers off. Silly people.





We did a blitz for the Primera Elders to go find a bunch of people for them and I just went around to all the people that I had taught before. I was there last May. I was pretty surprised at how much I remembered.

The only other thing to report is that the Wendy's here in Harlingen is great. I established a weekly district lunch called "Frosty Friday" so we get Frostys every friday. But you know those little free frosty keytag things. They say with purchase, but this Wendy's just gives them for free. It is awesome.

​Life is good and ​I wish you all the best!

Elder Larkin Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment