I'm getting transferred!
I don't know where I am going yet, I will let y'all know next week.
This week has been quite fun, living with two other Elders. However the week is done. Everybody but Elder Russell is leaving. Actually, a lot of our zone overall is leaving. I guess God needs us all elsewhere! 
I finally got my hands on some new pics that I had been looking for. About a month ago, we did some "district roleplays." We did some LARPing. We role played the story of Ammon, so in the picture we see some "bandits" with noodle arms, ready to get cut off. It was super fun.
We did another LARP a couple weeks ago. That one was about Gideon. Super fun too.
Meetings like that are great for pumping us up to go work. We had super great days after those.
We have talked to a lot of cool people here, but I'm ready for my new assignment.
See y'all later!
Elder Larkin Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment